Measures with regard to Covid-19
Face-to-face class at Studienkolleg NRW are currently suspended until April 30, 2021. Instead, the courses will take place in the form of virtual classrooms.
Studienkolleg NRW and Hochschule Fresenius – University of Applied Sciences have thus directly addressed the challenges surrounding the coronavirus and made necessary adjustments.We ensure that you will nevertheless be enabled to achieve your main goal of passing the Feststellungsprüfung. That’s our value proposition – and we’re keeping our promises, even in these difficult times.
In the digital age, we are well-equipped with both technology and staff: Online-based learning, which consists of virtual classroom instruction and e-learning platforms, ensures this value proposition. The virtual classrooms are already being used successfully in our current course and are proving very popular. Due to the small group sizes and the resulting ideal instructor-student ratio, you also have the best possible learning and development conditions. Feel free to contact us for further information on the process and functionality of virtual learning.
The team of Studienkolleg NRW is still available by phone and e-mail for information, support and advice. We are here for you!
Applications for the winter semester 2021 are also still possible!
Your health is our top priority!
Take care of yourself and contribute to slowing the spread of the coronavirus and protecting each other.
- Do not meet with other people!
- Avoid public places and places with many people.
- Shop only once a week!
- Food supply is guaranteed, do not make hoarding purchases!
- Wash your hands regularly with soap (for at least 30 seconds)!
- Do not touch your face!
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from other people!
- Observe the mask requirement in public transport as well as when shopping
General information and links
Persons who experience symptoms of a possible illness (especially cough and fever) are urgently requested to contact their family doctor by phone, who will then take further steps. Affected persons are expressly requested not to present themselves personally at medical practices in order to avoid subsequent infections.
Please find more information on hygiene measures from the Federal Center for Health Education here
- Stadt Köln: Information on coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the actual situation in Cologne
- Auswärtiges Amt: Notes on the coronavirus
- Robert Koch-Institut:
- Robert Koch-Institut (RKI) assesses the risk for the population in Germany and provides recommendations for the public
- Aktuelle Risikogebiete laut RKI Current risk areas according to RKI
- Informationen vom Land NRW Actual information from the state NRW
Citizens’ hotline on coronavirus for the city of Cologne: 0221-221-33500
The citizens’ hotline is available Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Citizens’ hotline on coronavirus NRW: 0211-91191001
The citizens’ hotline is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.